Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (-/L/D)
- Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, transfer to hotel for check-in (from 14:00 onward).
- Take a short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Visit The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), the Old Post Office and the People’s Committee Hall.
- Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with entertainment show along Saigon River.
- Included service: 1-night hotel-based twin/double sharing, lunch and dinner, entrance fee, tour guide, transportation, boat cruise for dinner.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi (B/L/D)
- Take a one and half hour drive takes you to Cu Chi tunnel a web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops.
- Visit the War Remnants Museum, China Town & Thien Hau Temple.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Included service: 1-night hotel-based twin/double sharing, breakfast, lunch and dinner entrance fee, tour guide, transportation, boat trip in Hue, entrance fees.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho (B/L/D)
- Take a day trip to explore the Mekong Delta.
- Visit the coconut gardens and stop at a local home to sample tropical fruits and coconut jams.
- Take paddle in sampans (small rowing boats) past coconut trees along the Mekong Delta.
- Take a horse cart tour around the villages and learn about rural life.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight.
- Included service: 1-night hotel-based twin/double sharing and breakfast and lunch, dinner, boat trip, transportation and horse cart tour, guide included.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B/-/-)
- Take your own arrangement activities or contact us for other option tour.
- Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- Included service: Breakfast, airport transfer.
There are no reviews yet.