Indonesia – Land of Thousand Islands
Indonesia is considered a fantastic touristic paradise that allows holidaymakers to go on a sentimental journey of breathtaking landscapes, a better understanding of Southeast Asian culture, and moments of relaxation.
Some facts about Indonesia
Overall, Indonesia is the largest nation in Southeast Asia, including over 17.000 islands and the second longest coastline in the world. There is not any winter in Indonesia, where the annual mean temperature is 25 -27 degrees Celsius. Tropical forests presently cover about ⅔ of Indonesia’s land surface. All those create a heavenly destination for tourists who love nature and outdoor activities.
Besides, this country is a multicultural and multi-faith country with Islam (86.7%); Christianity (10.7%); Hinduism (1.74%); Buddhism (0.77%); and Confucianism (0.03%). It is also a multiethnic society in which there are 1,340 recognized ethnic groups and more than 700 indigenous local languages, according to some studies. Indonesian cuisine is often hot and spicy, mainly using sheep, beef, chicken, seafood, and rice.
Must-go tourist attractions in Indonesia
Visiting Indonesia will definitely bring visitors many wonderful experiences as never before due to its myriad dramatic landscapes.
- Lake Toba is the world’s largest crater lake as well as being the largest natural lake in Southeast Asia. The sight is so impressive that visitors can immerse themselves in nature without having to bother with the usual intricacies of ordinary days.
- The Borobudur Temple Compounds is one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, constructed of stone and decorated with carvings and statues. This UNESCO World Heritage Site will bring travelers an unforgettable cultural experience.
- Bali is one of Southeast Asia’s most popular destinations, home to endless rice fields, stunning waterfalls and unique temples
- Komodo island has become a must-visit destination for a typical international explorer for its habitat of the Komodo dragon, the largest lizard on Earth.
- Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, is worth the final destination for visitors’ journey to explore Indonesia. This place is not only a shopping paradise with a myriad of shopping centers, but also has countless hundred interesting places to visit such as Chinatown, monuments, and relics of royal palaces.
Our Best Indonesia Tours
How to book with us?
3 simple steps to book your dream holiday
You can contact us by phone, email, WhatsApp, contact form or inquiry forms available in product pages.
Get the free quote
Our travel experts will contact you within 24 hours to help you get the best trip that meets your requirements.
Finalize your booking
Finally, you can make additional adjustments, and once you agree, all that's left to do is pack your bags and go.