Our two day/one night cruises are ideal for those who want to experience the World Heritage-listed Halong Bay within a limited time frame. Take a short and insightful trip to one of the most visited sites in Vietnam with our Halong Bay cruise tours.
- Bhaya Classic Cruise: Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay (Mainly Bai Tu Long Bay Area)
- Duration 2 days/1 night
- Departure: daily
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains.
- Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
- Join in cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early taichi class.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:00 Scenic three-hour drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- 12:00 Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island.
- Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay and Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 15:30 Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya.
- 17:00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
- 21:00 Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
- 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 08:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard.
- The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Return to Hanoi.
- 15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
|Price Includes||Price Excludes|
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields