Dragon’s Pearl Junk but it is not all we provide, with 2 nights stay on the boat, our crew will bring you the feeling of staying at home,
- Dragon Pearl Junk route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Dragon Pearl Junk
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Departure: Daily
Overview: Dinner in cave is the highlight of 3 day 2 night cruise on Dragon’s Pearl Junk but it is not all we provide, with 2 nights stay on the boat, our crew will bring you the feeling of staying at home, the friendly staffs will definitely participate in your whole memory of Halong Bay beauty. In a longer cruise to explore untouched area in Bai Tu Long Bay, do not forget to bring your camera and record your life events here.
Dragon's Pearl Junk Highlight :
- Fantastic cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay
- Passing through islands and islets
- Cruise to non -touristic area and cave
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – YEN DUC VILLAGE – BAI TU LONG BAY – CAP LA ( L,D)
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by Luxury van.
- 10.20 – 10.30 : Arrive at Yen Duc village
- 10.30 – 11.45 : Relax and enjoy water puppet show. Have lunch in Yen Duc village.
- 12:00 : Transfer from Yen Duc village to Halong Bay
- 13: 15 – 13:30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 13:45 – 14:00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 14:00 – 16:45 : Cruise to Cap La
- 17:00 – 18:00 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 18:00 – 18:15 : Back to junk for relaxing.
- 19:00 – 21:00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do
DAY 2: CAP LA – CONG DAM – BBQ LUNCH ON BEACH ( B,L,D)
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 – 09.00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09.00 – 11.00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam.
- 11.00 – 11.30 : Back to junk for relaxing. Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing.
- 12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch on Beach (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
- 13.45 – 15.45 : Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- 16.00 – 17.30 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do. Enjoy kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
- 19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
DAY 3: CONG DO – VUNG VIENG – HON GAI HARBOR ( B,L)
- 07.30 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
- 07.30 – 08.45 : Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 09:00 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 10.15 – 11.00 : Check out of the cabin, start cruising towards the harbor. Have lunch on board.
- 12:30 – 13.00 : Disembark at Hon Gai habor.
- 13:15 – 13.30 : Drive back to Hanoi with stopover for short break
- 17:00 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
These are cruise policies for Dragon Pearl Junk:
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at child rate, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 - 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 Dec
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters
What’s to bring?
- - Sun Glasses
- - Sun Block
- - Wide Brim Hat
- - Insect Repellents
- - Swimming Suits
- - Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- - Original Passport
- - Books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village (recommended)
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields