Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
- 15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave
- 17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set. Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck.
- 07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
- Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
- Head back to the Harbor.
- Have lunch at around 11h00
- 12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel round 16h30
What To Bring?
- Calypso Cruise Route: Halong Bay
- Duration: 2 days/1 nights
- Daily departure
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – This 2-days cruise into the legendary Halong Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!