Day 1: Saigon Arrival
- You’ll be warmly welcomed to Saigon and driven to your comfortable hotel in the centre of the city to help you recover from your long and tiring flight. Spend the day at your leisure, or even go and explore the city!
Day 2: Saigon - Mekong Delta - Saigon
- You shall take to the waves today, with a trip to the Mekong Delta to see and experience the rich and vibrant culture and impressive landscapes. It all starts with a drive to Cai Be, and a boat ride to the highly colorful floating market, where you can witness the local people trading from their vessels with travelers and other locals alike. By afternoon, a traditional rowboat journey will take you deeper into the rich countryside, through the iconic narrow canals to rest and experience peace among the natural surroundings. The cruise concludes mid afternoon in the village of Vinh Long. Your driver will meet you at the dock to take you back to Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Fly to Hanoi
- This morning, it’s time to take the gateway to the next leg of your enlightening journey through South East Asia, with a flight to Hanoi. On Arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in the city centre. The rest of the day is yours to spend however you like. Explore the city, or relax in your hotel!
Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on cruise
- You’ll be taking to the waves and the sea once again today, this time atop the waters of one of the world’s most amazing areas of natural beauty – Halong Bay. A 24 stay atop the sparkling emerald waters and sun-soaked islands awaits you today…
- You will arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk, just in time for a scrumptious gourmet lunch of fresh seafood as you set out into the beautiful rock formations. Throughout the afternoon, the cruise will take you around some of Halong’s many islands and caves. You’ll even have the chance to stop for a refreshing and soul-enriching swim in a sheltered white-sand beach in the Gulf of Tonkin, provided the weather holds up, of course! And once that inevitable tires you out, you can pass the night on your junk in your own private little cabin, ensuring a restful night and a trip to remember!
Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- For those early risers, and those who have a firm interest in Martial Arts, you have the chance to indulge in a spot of Tai Chi on the top deck by morning, or you can simply relax and watch the glorious, breathtaking sunrise over the bay with a cup of coffee or tea in hand. Enjoy a great brunch on board, all the while taking in the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay on the journey back to dock and to Halong City. Your driver will be here to meet you and take you to Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Departure
- Unfortunately, it is time to part ways from this lovely part of the world, and today will be a transfer to the airport, ready for your flight home.
- But make sure you book with us again soon! It’s been one hell of a ride!
There are no reviews yet.