Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (-/L/D)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by our representative and transfer to take Hanoi city tour covering the Temple of Literature (the 1st University of Vietnam), Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple & the bustling Old Quarter. Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals included: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong/Lan Ha Bay - Overnight on board (B/L/D)
- Depart Hanoi for Halong/Lan Ha Bay approximately three hours away. Upon arrival in Halong/Lan Ha (approx. mid-day), leave the noise of the city behind as we will board our junk cruise for a delicious seafood lunch. After lunch, we have the chance to explore some of the limestone caves dotted around the bay. Then our captain will find a secluded spot for swimming and sun bathing before dinner. Enjoy another seafood feast for dinner and for the night owls, there is an option of night fishing.
- Overnight on board.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Halong/Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (Brunch meal/D)
- Rising to the lapping waters of the bay we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. This morning we continue to cruise around the bay to find more secluded areas to either swim or kayak in. The kayaks are lightweight and easy to use. All guests will be issued with water buoyancy vests and the junk will be near us at all times serving as a backup vessel. At midday we will return to the main harbor before transferring to our awaiting vehicle for a 3-hour journey back to Hanoi. We should be back in the capital at around 3pm. Free for shopping.
- Dinner & overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals included: Brunch meal and Dinner.
Day 4: Hanoi Departure (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Meals included: Breakfast only.
There are no reviews yet.