Day 1: Arrive Bali - Ubud
- Bali is a little island situated in the heart of the Indonesian archipelago and is home to around three million people. On entry, visit Ubud, the social heart of Bali and check in your hotel.
Day 2: Bird Park & Reptile Park & Ubud Tour
- Enroute to Batubulan and enjoy your first cultural involvement with a well known Balinese dance show. Visit the Taman Burung (Bali Bird Park) and appreciate a lackadaisical stroll through the recreation center to watch various types of feathered creatures and after that, proceed to the Bali Reptile Park where you can see a collection of intriguing reptiles.
- In the evening, visit the encompassing towns of Ubud with a visit to Celuk silver-production town, Batuan Village, the Elephant Cave, the sanctuary of Goa Gajah created in the ninth century. Proceed to the monkey forest and drive onwards to explore Ubud Palace and the nearby market.
Day 3: Elephant Safari (SIC)
- Go through organic fruit plantations on a half day trip for an Elephant Safari. Visit the nearby town sanctuary then a neighborhood farmer at his home. Proceed by elephant through rice paddies and wilderness to reach the Elephant Camp by the late evening. Spend your remaining day at recreation in the wonderful surroundings of Ubud.
Day 4: Visit to Top of Mt. Batur
- In the morning, discover the city of Ubud and its encompassing, keep on mas, an enchanting town acclaimed for its talented woodcarvers. Appreciate the great view from the highest point of the Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
- Delicious meals will be served in the afternoon. In transit back to town, splash away the day with visit to a neighborhood hot spring.
Day 5: Bali Village Experience
- Spend some time with nearby individuals of Ubud, learn conventional artworks and share in a hands-on cooking course. Have a stroll around the town compound to find out about the customary design before saying goodbye to the high countries as you keep on southern Bali’s Nusa Dua by the day’s end.
Day 6: Nusa Dua
- Appreciate a whole day at leisure in the lovely beachside surroundings of Nusa Dua. Truly signifying “second Island” Nusa Dua is an extravagance retreat with immaculate shorelines and a plenty of resorts.
Day 7: Bali Hai Cruise
- Begin the day with a short visit to the harbor to board your extravagance sailboat for the day. Following an entire day of fun exercises from swimming, snorkeling and resting by a less voyaged island shoreline, come back to the harbor to watch the sun set and land for a private exchange back to your hotel.
Day 8: Dream Land and Uluwatu Visit
- Touch base in the early evening in Jimbaran and relax in the rest of your day. Enjoy a light lit supper on the shoreline and test a portion of the neighborhood fish.
Day 9: Departure
- Enjoy breakfast at your amazing hotel and set up your luggage for checkout. The rest of the day is free until your transfer to the airport.
There are no reviews yet.