Golden Hands Bridge Vietnam is one of the nation’s most famous and beloved tourist attractions. Its stunning and unparalleled architecture has succeeded in captivating the hearts and minds of visitors from all corners of the globe.
Highlights of the Golden Hands Bridge Vietnam
The Hand Bridge Da Nang is an iconic landmark and a must-see destination in Vietnam. Completed in 2018, the bridge is located in the famous tourist area of Ba Na Hills and is a perfect combination of breathtaking natural scenery and unique architecture.
The Golden Bridge stands out with its exceptional architecture. It features a narrow golden lane that appears to be lifted by large stone hands, creating a magical illusion of walking on a path to the sky. With a length of approximately 150 meters and a height of over 1,400 meters above sea level, the Vietnam Golden Hand Bridge is truly a path in the air amidst the surreal and misty landscape of the fairy landscape atop Ba Na mountain.
Constructed of steel and stone, the bridge blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape. This perfect harmony between architecture and nature has resulted in a unique masterpiece. Standing on the only bridge in Da Nang that doesn’t cross a river, visitors can admire the majestic mountains and pristine forests in the distance, as well as the stunning city of Da Nang. On sunny days with many clouds, the scenery here is simply indescribable, shimmering, and mystical, like a fairyland.
From the 1st of June 2022, the price of cable car tickets to reach Ba Na Hills is:
- 850,000 VND (US $37) for adults
- 700,000 VND (US $30) for children from 1m to 1.4 m high
The significances of the Golden Hands Bridge Vietnam
The Vietnam Golden Bridge is a magnificent architectural masterpiece with significant cultural and tourist importance. Firstly, it symbolizes the development and innovation of Da Nang, showcasing the unique construction abilities and creativity of the Vietnamese people. Second, as a world-renowned tourist attraction, it draws thousands of visitors annually. Finally, the bridge not only serves as a beautiful work of art but also holds deep cultural significance. The Vietnam Bridge Hands conveys a message of walking on the back of the cloud with the support of the hands of the gods, showcasing human love and gratitude for divine protection and support.
The Golden Bridge in Da Nang represents the unity of the Vietnamese people and is a symbol of national pride, with numerous rare titles and records.
- “World’s Leading Iconic Tourist Bridge 2022” by World Travel Awards
- One of “the world’s most striking pedestrian bridges” by The Guardian
- “10 of the world’s most incredible bridges” by The Independent
- “Top 28 most stunning bridges worldwide” by The Insider
Tips for visitors to the Golden Hands Bridge Vietnam
If you are planning a visit to the Golden Hand Bridge in Da Nang, here are some tips for a safe and enjoyable experience, suggested by Asia Legend Travel.
- Arrange your schedule to match Ba Na Hills cable car’s operating hours (7am-9pm).
- Check the weather forecast and prepare appropriate clothing, such as coats, raincoats, or sun hats.
- Wear suitable walking shoes with anti-slip soles.
- Follow personal safety regulations and be careful if you have health issues or a fear of heights.
- Follow photography regulations and do not disturb or obstruct others.
- Do not litter and follow public hygiene rules when using restrooms or utility areas.
Remember these important tips to have an amazing and safe journey to the magnificent Golden Hands Bridge Vietnam. Hopefully, you’ll have a fantastic time exploring the awe-inspiring beauty of this architectural wonder and all the other wonderful tourist attractions in Da Nang. Have a blast!