Day 1: Hanoi Arival (D)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by our representative and transfer to your hotel.
- Welcomed dinner & overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Cathedral - Shrine of Saint Peter Le Tuy (B/L/D)
- Take Full day Cathedral Tour, visiting St. Joseph Cathedral.
- Visit Cua Bac Church – where George W. Bush and his wife attended the Mass here (in front of the old North Gate of Citadel).
- Take an hour Cyclo ride through the fascinating medieval streets of the Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Pray and attend the Mass at Shrine of Saint Peter Le Tuy.
Day 3: Hanoi - So Kien Basilica - Tam Coc (B/L/D)
- Leave Hanoi for So Kien Basilica – The oldest Church in Vietnam for Visiting and praying.
- Visit Hoa Lu, ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh, Le, and Ly dynasties.
- Enjoy a boat trip at Tam Coc and see the famed “Halong Bay on Land” mountains Explore Mua cave, and take in sweeping mountaintop views of Tam Coc village.
- Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 4: Ninh Binh - Phat Diem Stone Church - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- Praying and visiting Phat Diem Cathedral – a unique combination of traditional pagoda architecture and a western church made of stone and wood.
- Enjoy leisurely walk to Chinh Kim village and visit some of the work-shops knitting sedge products.
- Lunch then transfers to World Heritage-listed Halong Bay.
- Discover Halong city included night market.
Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Hue (B/L/D)
- Enjoy a half day of sightseeing a myriad of isles and islets and exploring Surprise Cave – one of the most impressive caves at the bay.
- Bring out the adventurous side in you when kayaking around Luon Cave or trekking to the top of Titov Islet.
- Go back Hanoi and take night flight (1 hour) to Hue Old capital).
- Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue City - Our Lady of Lavang (B/L/D)
- Visit Phu Cam Cathedral, it’s a famous and oldest Church in Hue, the church is built in a modern architectural style by architect Ngo Viet Thu.
- Explore the Dong Ba market – the biggest commercial centre in Hue as known as the shopping paradise.
- Explore Hue Citadel; the Imperial City of Hue, forbidden city Hue.
- Transfer (60km) to Our Lady of Lavang, Basilica of Vietnam Catholic, and find the source of the Legend of the Apparition in 1798 and listen to people talk about the miracles of Our Lady did.
- Back to Hue for Overnight.
Day 7: Hue - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/D)
- Take flight (1 hour) to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon).
- Visit The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall.
- Visit Ben Thanh Market.
- Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (B/L/D)
- Departing for Mekong Delta (My Tho) by our Coach (2 hours), Paying at My Tho Cathedral.
- Take motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet).
- Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders.
- Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons.
- Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
- Enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City Depature (B)
- Take your own arrangement activities or contact us for other option tour.
- Transfer to airport for your flight back home.