Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 08:00 pick up from Hotel in Hanoi (Old quater)
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
- 15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
- 16h30 – 17h30: Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h30: Cruise back to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
- 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
- Get on van drive back to Hanoi.
- Trip finish at the hotel round 4:30 pm
What To Bring?