The Royal Wings team has more than 10 years working in tourism and hospitality industry who is specialist of cruise investor in Halong Bay. That’s why we understands customers’ desire and aim to built a new generation of junk boats to give the best quality of services, catering, cruisers facilities an tour itineraries to give passengers a chance to discover Halong Bay in luxury style. Recognizing that not all travelers are the same, our mission is to provide the best service, comfort, flexibility, and wide range of options.
Many years of experience cruising in Halong bay, we always thinking of offering a cruising experience like no other, designed to enrich, inspire and brad new. With our service philosophy of “best of the best” in mind, our leadership has worked with the ship architects to plan out a preliminary concept for a elegant, seaworthy, luxury and timeless cruise.
Inspired by the Legend history of Halong bay about The Royal Mother Dragon and her children: “The legend says that during the old time when the country was newly formed, Vietnamese had to fight against fierce invaders coming from the North through the sea. Feeling sorry for the country, The Jade Emperor sent the Royal Mother Dragon and her children flying from heaven on their large Feather Angel Wings descending on earth to help ancient Vietnamese people defend the country and the idea of bringing passenger back into the dragons era on their lovely wings to admire the charm of Halong bay in royal standard experience”. That’s where the idea for The Royal Wings cruise’s name was born.
After months of serious, ambitious and hardworking, we are now very proud to introduce to you a brand-new steel made cruise named Royal Wings Cruise at 5 stars standard in Halong.
The Royal Wings Cruise – a vessel combining traditional oriental value and completely different styles of luxury is the best choice to serve the upcoming travelers with the expectation of high-end facilities, professional services in Halong Bay, Vietnam. The Royal Wings Cruise will bring you the most comfortable by charming of luxury facilities. With a spacious area of more than 500 m2 and 20 luxury cabin, 01 restaurant, 02 bars, the Royal Wings Cruise purposes is to give the passengers the best relaxing and enjoy all the interesting time onboard.
Visiting the most famous Vietnamese World Heritage Site on Royal Wings Cruise is bound to be one of the highlights of your travels in Vietnam, thanks to the luxury quality of our facilities and accommodations, also the excellence of our customer service. – Soure from Royal Wings Cruises Halong.
These are cruise facilities for Royal Wings Cruises Halong:
Activities on Board
These are Deck Plan for Royal Wings Cruises Halong:
These are cruise policies for Royal Wings Cruises Halong:
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at child rate, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 – 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 Dec
Royal Wings Cruises Halong Bay – The Signature of Luxury!
Area: Tuan Chau Island – Halong Bay – Quang Ninh Province – Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Luxury Cruises
Royal Wings Cruises Ha long Bay bring a pleasant journey to explore the hidden beauty of Ha long bay on the brand new luxury 5 star cruise. Special, enjoying the most comfortable by charming of luxury facilities and friendly crews.The package is a great combination of unique experience Ha long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
Royal Wings Cruises Ha long Bay Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior design. Ha long Royal Wings features 20 rooms with Royal styles , luxury facilities like jacuzzi in all cabins….