Princess Junk highlight
- Fantastic cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking and swimming, BBQ on beach or Dinner in a cave
- Passing through islands and islets
- Discover fishing villages where you can find out our Program “Children & School”
- Cruise to non -touristic area and cave
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do
- 07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. (Private car on request)
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
- 16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Hai Quan – Vung Vieng – Ba Cua beach
- 07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.15 – 09.15: Start cruising to Ba Cua beach.
- 09.30 – 12.00: Explore Vung Ha and Bo Hung Island by kayaking. Go swimming or relax on the beach.
- 12.00 – 14.00: Have a BBQ lunch on Ba Cua beach or a BBQ lunch in Bo Cau cave depend on weather. if good weather for BBQ on beach if not replace in Cave.
- 14.30 – 16.00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 16.15 – 19.00: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area. Enjoy the sunset in Halong Bay
- 19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Hon Gai Harbour
- 08.00 – 08.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
- 08.30 – 09.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Go swimming, kayaking or relax on the Hon Co beach.
- 10.00 – 11.30: Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Policies of Princess Junk:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Shuttle Bus: Daily departure from Hanoi at: 7:30 – 8:00 AM
- Check-in: 12:30 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide on Board
- Private cabin for 3 days
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 light breakfasts, 1 brunch
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Princess Junk route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Princess Junk
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Departure: Daily
This worthwhile cruise Bai Tu Long Bay 3 days on one of our traditional Princess junk offers the highest quality luxuries and comforts, with unforgettable dining, as you enjoy the truly wonderful Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruise with us aboard this once in a life time experience
There are no reviews yet.