Take a luxurious vacation with unique itinerary on Halong Bay Paradise Peak Cruise! Paradise Peak Cruises let you dream with your eyes open by offering the unique cruising experience. Paradise Peak Cruises resembles paradise luxury vessels in appearance and has total 8 elegant and spacious suites that will give you maximum comfort and pleasure.
All facilities of Paradise Peak Cruise are designed with modishness and the cabins are fully equipped similar to 5 star hotel. The crew on the ship offers the guest service worthy of the classic grand hotels.
Paradise Peak Halong Cruise also features the most roomy spa facilities and is the only one cruise on Halong Bay to have the library and fitness room.
Paradise Peak Cruise full height large windows offers you the scenic views from any area on the cruise as you sail through the amazing seascape of this world heritage site.
Paradise Peak Cruise ensures you to offer grandeur and majesty trip in Halong Bay.
For a guest service that goes far beyond the traditional boundaries of Five Star cruising, you will be attended all along your journey by your own private butler. Providing a 24 hour personalised service, he will be honoured to answer your requests and cater for your wishes any time throughout the cruise.
Paradise Peak Cruises presents the finest amenities to ensure a luxurious comfort and innumerable relaxing and unforgettable instants.
The first deck features spa and fitness facilities as well as a cosy library which displays an interesting selection of books and magazines. Intended as a relaxation area, it is furnished with lounge chairs and sofas. In this homely atmosphere, you will be offered complimentary tea and coffee as you wish.
The sundeck of Paradise Peak is the largest of our entire fleet. You can laze in the sun and enjoy a priceless 360°C view onto the beauties of Halong Bay.
Paradise Peak can also be chartered for you to host theme parties, corporate gatherings, conferences, etc. Don’t hesitate to ask our teams, we will tailor the perfect cruise according to your expectations.
Facilities All Cabin Types
- Private Dining Area
- En-suite bathroom with hot water, Bathtub and Shower
- Maximum Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Coffee Machine
- TV / DVD
- Personal Safe
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Natural Toiletries
- Massages & Spa Treatments en-suite (on request)
- Maximum Capacity per room: 2 adults + 1 child (extra bed, extra charges may apply)
Dining on Paradise Peak cruise
Dining and drinking on Paradise Peak Cruises are an exclusive.
We have created our first onboard A la carte menu for you to choose according to your tastes and desires among a selection of refined dishes artistically blending Vietnamese flavours and international delicacies.
A list of the finest vintages in the world together with an exquisite array of cocktails and beverages will accompany your meals and be available any time thanks to an in-cabin service.
Located on the third deck, the lavish restaurant is surrounded by large windows for you not to miss anything of the nature performance unfolding around you as the boat sails through the bay. It can host up to 16 people and meals can also be arranged to be taken outdoors.
For a complete private experience, breakfast, lunch and dinner can be served in your suite, by the window or on your private balcony.
And the fantastic Paradise dining touch: a lavish barbecue will be arranged on the Sundeck for dinner.
All meals are concocted with fresh local products in a roomy kitchen located in the second deck.
Spa & Fitness service on Paradise Peak Cruise
Our genuine care for our guests well-being and relaxation constitutes the unique signature of Paradise Peak Cruises.
The first deck of Paradise Peak is thus largely dedicated to nurturing and reviving your senses. After the success of our spa rooms on Paradise Luxury boats, we have decided to expand it on our new prestigious vessel.
Paradise Peak features extremely spacious spa facilities, framed by large bay windows, that include sauna, steam room, Jacuzzis and massage rooms.
Paradise Peak is besides the very first and only vessel of Halong Bay to dispose of a fitness room with the ultimate heavenly touch of offering wonderful views onto Ha Long Bay while enjoying our exercise equipments.
Eight extremely spacious suites compose our majestic Paradise Peak. Two are located on the first deck, four on the second deck and two on the third deck.
From 38 m² to 42 m², they all feature a bedroom, a large en-suite bathroom and a private dining area.
Designed with supreme sophistication, the suites are furnished with all necessary amenities to ensure the utmost comfort: large double beds, bedside tables, cupboards and ample storage space, TV/DVD/Stereo sets, table and chairs, etc.
On Paradise Peak, your suite is meant to be a sheltered heaven in Halong Bay. You will thus have the possibility to be served breakfast, lunch and dinner in your cabin, even arrange massage and spa treatment sessions for a personal care and service in pure intimacy.
|Junior Suite||Total Number of Cabins||Premium Suite||Superior Suite|
Number of cabins: 02 per vessel
Maximum Capacity: 16 Passengers
Extra beds available for children under 12 years old (Extra charges may apply)
Paradise Peak Cruise Policies Regulated By Asia Legend Travel
Cancellation policy by subjective factors:
- 15 days prior to departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: 100% charge.
Cancellation policy by objective factors:
- All cruises in Ha Long Bay provide overnight accommodation services in the Bay must obtain permission from Ha Long Bay’s Management Board.
- Management Board has full rights to cancel all overnight cruises on specific day to secure the safety for tourists due to bad weather conditions such as: strong winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm… In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation notice is released before tourists depart to Ha Long Bay mean that no any services have used yet: Asia Legend Travel will refund 100%
- If the cancellation notice is informed during the trip, tourists have used some parts of service package such as transfer, lunch, day excursion trip, hotels in Ha Long…: Asia Legend Travel will only charge fee of used services and will refund for unused services
- If the trip is shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night: Asia Legend Travel will charge fee of 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services have already used and will refund for unused parts .
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Ha Long Bay in urgent circumstances and often short time notice. Therefore, Asia Legend Travel highly appreciate for your kind understandings and great co-operations.
- The annual May – July is the period of storm in Ha Long Bay with many unpredictable weather signals. Hence more cruises of course will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please kindly contact Asia Legend Travel’s consultants directly for promptly assistance if needed. We stay at utmost disposal to provide the best support to you!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 5 years old: Free of charge but limiting ONLY one child traveling with two adults. Asia Legend Travel cannot guarantee the availability of a baby cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress, child rate will be charge, but limiting one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 will be applied the full charge as cabin for adults
Shuttle Bus: Daily departure 7:45 – 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in group: Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM
Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other languages upon request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%):
- Christmas Eve on annual 24 Dec
- Solar New Year Day on annual 01 Jan