Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
- 10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
- 12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
- 12:15 Welcome to Majestic Halong Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 14:30 arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
- 15:30 Continued exploration the bay. 16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
- 17.30 Back Majestic Cruise and relax 18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
- 21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing
Accommodation: Spend a wonderful night on Majestic Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck. 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
- 08:30 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
- 10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
- 11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
- 12:00 Majestic Halong Cruise is landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise. 12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16:00 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip. Good bye & see you again.
* The above cruise itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
|Inclusive||Exclusive||What to bring?|