Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through
- Do kayakingthrough the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at HoaCuong floating fishing village
- Visit Pearl Farm on request
- Join our Cooking Class on the floating house. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by SoiSim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
- Enjoy sunset party and relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Viet Hai Village – Lan Ha Bay
06:30 Early morning sunrise can enjoy morning exercise on sundeck
07:00 Morning view of Halong bay landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast
08:00 Begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched area
09:30 Arrive in Viet Hai Harbor, Enjoy 5 km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village
12:00 Back the daily cruise and have lunch. In the afternoon activities to explore Lan Ha Bay
14:00 Enjoy kayak to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave
16:30 Daily cruise take you back the Lavender Cruise for overnight
19:00 Dinner served
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on Lavender Cruise
Day 3: Ha Long Bay- Hanoi
06:15 Morning exercises on the Sun-deck
07:15 Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board
08:00 Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong
09:30 Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery
10:15 Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier
12:00 Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
What To Bring?
There are no reviews yet.