Princess Junk Highlight:
- A Charter cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, professional friendly services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay with less traveller. cruise further to the bay than other junks. Especial have chance to visit fishing village by bamboo boat. serving by local fisherman.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Princess Junk – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
- 07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
- 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
- 15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
- 18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
- 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on Princess Junk.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
- 07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
- 08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 09.30 Back to the boat for relaxing and prepare for check out.
- 10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served
- 11.45 – 12.00 Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30 Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
- 17.00 – 17.30 Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Policies of Princess Junk:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Shuttle Bus: Daily departure from Hanoi at: 7:30 – 8:00 AM
- Check-in: 12:30 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide on Board
- Princess Junk route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Princess Junk
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Departure: Daily
Visit Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay 2 days on Princess Junk – Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Ha Long, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit the fishing villages, and discover the secrets of the sea in luxury junks, staff dedicated to personal service and your comfort will not only make our offer unique but your trip unforgettable.