Princess Junk is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay. It is the first small deluxe just one-cabin on junk in Halong Bay. Princess Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure.
Princess Junk Halong Bay - The finest Luxury Cruise For Your Lover!
Area: # 6 Le Thanh Tong - Hong Gai - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Private Junk
=== **** ===
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Ha Long, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit the fishing villages, and discover the secrets of the sea in luxury junks, staff dedicated to personal service and your comfort will not only make our offer unique but your trip unforgettable.
Princess Junk is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay. It is the first small deluxe just one-cabin on junk in Halong Bay.
Princess Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure.
From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess Junk to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks.
The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners.
Facilities of Princess Junk:
Activities on Board
Properties for Princess Junk:
|Specifications||Princess I - II||Princess III - IV|
|Operated since||Launched Sept 2007||Launched May 2008|
|Number of Cabin||1||1|
Policies of Princess Junk:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Shuttle Bus: Daily departure from Hanoi at: 7:30 - 8:00 AM
- Check-in: 12:30 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide on Board
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields