Tour code: 1335-9866
Price: 120.00 USD
Halong Bay Alova Gold Cruise– Travel in Classic beauty! Launched in 2011, Alova Gold Cruise is a classic beauty designed for modern comfort. The cruise has a professional staff serving the customers in a friendly and most comfortable way, giving them unforgettable memories on Halong Bay
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises
Halong Bay Alova Gold Cruise- Travel in Classic beauty! Launched in 2011, Alova Gold Cruise is a classic beauty designed for modern comfort. The cruise has a professional staff serving the customers in a friendly and most comfortable way, giving them unforgettable memories on Halong Bay
Halong Alova Gold cruise is perfect for the small groups and families who desire privacy as it has 9 cabins equipped with all the modern amenities and basic facilities. It aims at providing the comfort and pleasure with its well designed cabins. The cabin measure 12 sqm and has private en-suite bathroom and large windows for the stunning views of the bay from the room itself. It features the luxury restaurant serving you the traditional Vietnamese cuisines and international dishes with the best taste and a sundeck- best place for relaxing and witnessing the picturesque view of Halong Bay
Alova Cruise Facilities:
Alova Cruise Properties:
|Specifications||Alova Halong Cruise|
|Height||6 m with 2 sails|
|Design concept||Contemporary Asian style|
|Deck 1||5 cabins in twin and double, captain room, staff rooms and kitchen|
|Deck 2||4 cabins in twin and double, restaurant, public toilet and staircase|
|Cruising speed||10 nautical knots per hour|
|Number of Crew||9|
Alova Cruise Policies Regulated By Asia Legend Travel
Cancellation policy by subjective factors:
- 15 days prior to departure date : 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days : 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show : 100% charge.
Cancellation policy by objective factors:
- All cruises in Ha Long Bay provide overnight accommodation services in the Bay must obtain permission from Ha Long Bay’s Management Board.
- Management Board has full rights to cancel all overnight cruises on specific day to secure the safety for tourists due to bad weather conditions such as: strong winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm… In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation notice is released before tourists depart to Ha Long Bay mean that no any services have used yet: Asia Legend Travel will refund 100%
- If the cancellation notice is informed during the trip, tourists have used some parts of service package such as transfer, lunch, day excursion trip, hotels in Ha Long… : Asia Legend Travel will only charge fee of used services and will refund for unused services
- If the trip is shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night: Asia Legend Travel will charge fee of 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services have already used and will refund for unused parts .
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Ha Long Bay in urgent circumstances and often short time notice. Therefore, Asia Legend Travel highly appreciate for your kind understandings and great co-operations.
- The annual May – July is the period of storm in Ha Long Bay with many unpredictable weather signals. Hence more cruises of course will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please kindly contact Asia Legend Travel’s consultants directly for promptly assistance if needed. We stay at utmost disposal to provide the best support to you!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 5 years old: Free of charge but limiting ONLY one child traveling with two adults. Asia Legend Travel cannot guarantee the availability of a baby cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress, child rate will be charge, but limiting one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 will be applied the full charge as cabin for adults
Shuttle Bus: Daily departure 7:45 – 8:15 AM from Hanoi Check-in group: Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM Guide: English, Vietnamese (other languages upon request) Other notice: PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%):
- Christmas Eve on annual 24 Dec
- Solar New Year Day on annual 01 Jan