Tour code: 7684-7401
Price: 357.00 USD
Halong Bay Violet Cruise – a floating luxury on Halong Bay! Violet Cruise has 6 luxurious cabins to give the people aboard exclusive experience. It offers an unbeatable look at wonders of Halong Bay. Violet Cruise is small yet luxurious craft and a visitor will be pleased about the bay’s massive scale, the boat’s red sails dwarfed by the bay’s towering limestone islands.
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise
Halong Bay Violet Cruise – a floating luxury on Halong Bay! Violet Cruise has 6 luxurious cabins to give the people aboard exclusive experience. It offers an unbeatable look at wonders of Halong Bay. Violet Cruise is small yet luxurious craft and a visitor will be pleased about the bay’s massive scale, the boat’s red sails dwarfed by the bay’s towering limestone islands
Halong Violet Cruise resemble a traditional Asian junk and features polished wooden floors and luxurious amenities and moreover the cabins has a floor to ceiling windows that displays the stunning views of the bay. Violet Cruise offers the guest with all the amenities that a larger vessel has: Gym, Sauna, spa with beautiful views, restaurant serving the tempting cuisine prepared by our experienced chef, a lounge to relax and a sundeck where you can catch a glimpse of magnificent bay
The trip on Halong bay Violet Cruise will surely be a wonderful experience. It offers the intimate experience of Halong Bay that is incomparable with any other cruise.
Launch November 2009
Length / Width / Height 38 m / 10 m / 6 m
Beam / Draft 10 m / 1,6 m
Gross tonnage 300 tons
Cruising speed 5 nautical knots
Electricity 220 volts
Capacity / Cabins 12 passengers / 6 cabins (two categories)
Safety Radio Comm., Radar, GPS, monitoring camera system, shipwreck alarm system, life jackets, life rafts, tender, first aid kits, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors in each cabin.
Life on board
Imagine waking up to the sweet warble of chirping. The early rays of the sun start to kiss the curtains and floor of your beautiful cabin. The smell of coffee – strong but not pungent – gently glides to your cabin.
You slip into the Jacuzzi – warm and inviting – and the bubbles start to tenderly massage you. You put on your clothes and walk to the dining room. All along you are greeted by the cherubic smiles of the staff. You think to yourself, “Soon, they will not be staff to me but friends.”
You decide to have breakfast with the rest of the guests. A big spread lays before you. Western cuisine. Asian food. Fusion delights.
You get ready for the adventurous day ahead of you. Ah, kayaking. You have thought about kayaking since the day you left your home country. And now, you will soon experience the dash of adventure and the hint of danger that goes with it.
And you look forward to returning to Violet. To another sumptuous dinner. To a dip in your Jacuzzi and to a well-deserved massage.
As you lay your head on the soft pillow, your thoughts wander to the day after. And you wish this experience never ends.
Restaurant with Bar
Kick back and relax at our spacious restaurant and bar, complete with candlelight for those looking for a romantic dining experience. Savour our daily fresh seafood – straight from the Mekong – or try our chef’s creative Vietnamese fusion cuisine. Or even better, do both. The ideal place to watch the gentle rays of the sun descent over the horizon whilst sipping a glass of champagne.
Lounge area with Library
Want to put your feet up and enjoy the tranquility of the river? Snuggle up with a book at our lounge and library. We have a diverse collection of reading material – books and magazines for all literary tastes. The lighting is soft on the eyes and yet, bright enough for easy reading.
Burn those extra calories at our small, yet, adequate gym. Pamper yourself at our spa and sauna. Let our experienced therapists soothe your aching muscles. We have a wide variety of massage treatments – guaranteed to rejuvenate you
Gym & Sauna
Burn those extra calories at our small, yet, adequate gym. Pamper yourself at our spa and sauna. Let our experienced therapists soothe your aching muscles. We have a wide variety of massage treatments – guaranteed to rejuvenate you.
Sun deck on Violet cruise
Quaff the sun’s ray at our sundeck. Lay back on our sunbathing lounge chairs and feel the gentle warmth of the Vietnamese sun. We offer Tai Chi classes every morning.
Violet Cruise Deluxe Room
The Violet has two special deluxe rooms. We named them Water and Mountain – the key elements of Halong Bay. And they are individually designed. The Water Deluxe has a king bed and a soft white ocean-like ambiance surrounds you in the room. The Mountain comes with a Twin and carries a more yellowish tone. Both cabins are equipped with elegant furnishings and attention-to detail artifacts. They are located on the main deck with 25sqm floor space (5sqm for balcony) and have a private balcony. The bathroom is made of Italian marble with a walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi.
Amenities: Individually controlled AC, mini bar, In-house phone, sun hat, slippers, safety box, LCD screen, DVD player, table, lounge chair, bath robe, Jacuzzi, hair dryer, smoke detector, tea and coffee facility, alert system.
Violet Cruise Suite
The Violet suites read like a romantic fairytale. The four are called Dragon, Phoenix, Moon (double) and Cloud (Twin). As the Deluxe all four come with its single designed 1930 Indochine décor. Large windows give full view to the Bay. While the Phoenix and Dragon come more in reddish hue with golden or silver deco elements and fabrics, the Cloud and the Moon have a more dreamy-white or wistful sky-blue outfit. All of them are pay meticulous attention to detail: plush king solid wood beds, exotic dark furniture, charming fabrics and decorative walls and ceilings paintings to feel like a regal. The suites sit on the upper deck with 38 sqm space including stunning bay views from the private balcony (5sqm).
Amenities: Individually controlled AC, mini bar, In-house phone, sun hat, slippers, safety box, LCD screen, DVD player, table, lounge chair, bath robe, Jacuzzi, hair dryer, smoke detector, tea and coffee facility, alert system
Violet Cruise Policies Regulated By Asia Legend Travel
Cancellation policy by subjective factors:
- 15 days prior to departure date : 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days : 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show : 100% charge.
Cancellation policy by objective factors:
- All cruises in Ha Long Bay provide overnight accommodation services in the Bay must obtain permission from Ha Long Bay’s Management Board.
- Management Board has full rights to cancel all overnight cruises on specific day to secure the safety for tourists due to bad weather conditions such as: strong winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm… In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation notice is released before tourists depart to Ha Long Bay mean that no any services have used yet: Asia Legend Travel will refund 100%
- If the cancellation notice is informed during the trip, tourists have used some parts of service package such as transfer, lunch, day excursion trip, hotels in Ha Long… : Asia Legend Travel will only charge fee of used services and will refund for unused services
- If the trip is shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night: Asia Legend Travel will charge fee of 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services have already used and will refund for unused parts .
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Ha Long Bay in urgent circumstances and often short time notice. Therefore, Asia Legend Travel highly appreciate for your kind understandings and great co-operations.
- The annual May – July is the period of storm in Ha Long Bay with many unpredictable weather signals. Hence more cruises of course will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please kindly contact Asia Legend Travel’s consultants directly for promptly assistance if needed. We stay at utmost disposal to provide the best support to you!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 5 years old: Free of charge but limiting ONLY one child traveling with two adults. Asia Legend Travel cannot guarantee the availability of a baby cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress, child rate will be charge, but limiting one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 will be applied the full charge as cabin for adults
Shuttle Bus: Daily departure 7:45 – 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in group: Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM
Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other languages upon request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%):
- Christmas Eve on annual 24 Dec
- Solar New Year Day on annual 01 Jan