Experience Halong Bay with a fabulous mixture of traditional elegance and modern comfort on the Victory Star cruise. The two days trip will take you to discover Halong Bay and the Bai Tu Long bay. Also the professional services, the warmth and comfortable feeling for overnight on board along with the panorama view of the bay will be a very satisfying sailing experience for you
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Halong Bay
- Arrive at Hon Gai international habor and welcome at Victory café
- 12.15 Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Depart to Halong Bay
- 13.00 Enjoy local seafood at set – lunch as Victory Star heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets
- 15.00 Transfer from Victory Star Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the oppotunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
- 16.30 Return to Victory Star Cruise for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:Kayak into the floating village or swim near the boat Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc
- 17.00 Continue cruising through the bay
- 18.00 Anchorage for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area
- 18.30 Cooking class
- 19.30 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
- 21:00 Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, Happy Hour available or night time fishing
Overnight: Victory Star Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class
- 07.00 Light breakfast. Victory Star weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 08.00 Visit Tunnel Cave ( Hang Luon) – Explore a nice lagoon by rowing boat – Enjoy kayaking activities (weather permitted)
- 09.30 Check out cabins – Luggage collection
- 10.00 Having international buffet brunch served and settle bills while cruising back to the habour.
- 11.00 Arrival at the pier. Time to say Goodbye. 15h00: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip!
What To Bring?
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields