Highlights of Starlight Cruise 2 Days:
- Observe the daily life in Van Chai fishing village – one of few traditional floating villages of Vietnam to enrich your travel experiences and knowledge.
- Practice morning Tai Chi exercise and enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
- 08:00: 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
- 17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
- 19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
- 21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00:y ou are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visitThose are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (Pick up and drop off until hotel in Hanoi)
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through HalongBay
- Welcome Cocktail
- Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Starlight Cruise’s special gift
- Insurance on board
- Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec; New Year’s Eve: 31 Dec
- Beauty spa services
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.
Asterisk (*) denote required fields