Paradise Peak Cruises resembles paradise luxury vessels in appearance and has total 8 elegant and spacious suites that will give you maximum comfort and pleasure
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises
Day 1: Leave Bustling City Of Hanoi For Stunning View Of Halong Bay
Depart from your hotel at 8:00 am in a private car to drive to Halong city. After 3.5 hours driving and viewing beautiful country side of rice paddy we arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf. At 12.00 the Cruises crews welcome guests on board the Paradise Peak Cruises
Embarkation around 12.30
Lunch served from 13.00 until 14.30, A La Carte Menu (Lunch can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.) Select visits and activities from the menu below*Dinner served from 19.30, try the A La Carte Menu or the Chef’s Special (Dinner can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.) Select visits and activities from the menu below*
Accommodation: Paradise Peak Cruise
Important notes: Includes unlimited house wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, tea, coffee, fruits… A la cart menu: unlimited order! (Lunch, Dinner) during stay on Board!!
Day 2: Back To Hanoi After Amazing 3 Days Trip With Paradise Peak Cruise
*Possible Activities And Excursions
Subject to change without prior notice
- Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from our talented chef during a Private Cooking Class
- Try your manual and artistic skills during a Private Food Carving Class
- Step into a world of wonders at Sung Sot “Surprise” cave, one of Ha Long Bay’s most famous caves
- Take in the charm and tranquillity of the lagoon at Luon Cave onboard a traditional rowing boat.
- Overlook Halong Bay after a hike to the exceptional viewpoint at the summit of Ti Top Island.
- Relax in the picturesque décor of the white sandy Soi Sim beach
- Swimming and kayaking at the ideal location of Dark Cave and Light Cave (day 2 only)
- Learning about the local fishermen’s everyday life in a floating village, grasping the chance to understand more about them by visiting the fishing floating village museum.
- Three possibilities: Cua Van village / Vung Vieng village (day 2 only) / Ba Hang village
- Biking along a peaceful sea view lane, immerse in the daily life of the local people in the remote Viet Hai village in Cat Ba Island, trekking the trails in Cat Ba National Park Jungle (From 1st October until 30th
- April Only / day 2 only / possible transfer for the day (Lunch included) on our day-boat Paradise Explorer as for safety reasons, we cannot take Paradise Peak directly to Cat Ba Island).
- Swimming (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Kayaking (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Start your day in harmony with a 30-minute Tai Chi demonstration on the Sun Deck (morning only)
- Experience the local life while fishing with a local fisherman (extra charges, booking in advance)
- Enjoy squid fishing from the Paradise Peak (evening only)
- Enjoy anytime onboard Paradise Peak Cruise the spa facilities, library, fitness, selection of 200 movies, board games, music, and fantastic sightseeing from the sheltered haven of your suite (extra charges apply for Spa & Massage services).
|Inclusive?||Exclusive||What to bring|
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields