Tour code: Jasmine_Cruises
Price: 254.00 USD
Welcome to Jasmine Cruise. Visitors looking for both comfort and adventure in Halong Bay will appreciate the Jasmine’s friendly crew and understated elegance.
Welcome to Jasmine Cruise. Visitors looking for both comfort and adventure in Halong Bay will appreciate the Jasmine’s friendly crew and understated elegance. With 24 cabins, the Jasmine Cruise in Halong Bay is built in the style of a traditional Vietnamese junk, with three tawny sails and dark wood-cladding.
The interiors, like the exterior, are covered in polished wood, lending the Jasmine cruise the stately air of an Indochine-era cruising boat. Guests can convene in the formal dining room, enjoy casual barbecues on the terrace and marvel at the bay’s moonlit beauty on the Jasmine’s cruise in Halong Bay wide sundeck. After days spent learning tai chi, kayaking, and visiting local fishing villages, visitors can enjoy various traditional massage treatments. Heritage Line prides itself on exceptional service and the Jasmine is no exception. The Jasmine’s experienced crew does their utmost to showcase the bay’s indescribable wonders.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Facilities for Jasmine Cruise:
Activities on Board
Jasmine Cruise's Properties:
|Operated since||Launch in late 2007|
|Number of room||24|
|Engines||Twin 250 HP.Yammar|
|Generator||Twin 160 KW|
Jasmine Superior Cabins:
There are a total of 12 Jasmine Superior cabins (2 double and 10 twins) available. With a floor space of 17sqm, the Superiors are located on the main deck with teak-wood furniture.
Panoramic French-styled windows and tastefully chosen décor make the Superior category a cozy accommodation.
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone, sun hat, slippers, safety box, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system.
Jasmine Deluxe Cabins:
The Deluxe cabins sit on the main deck of the junk and we can count nine in total. The rooms have a floor space of 20 sqm with a small balcony(2sqm) to sit and daydream. The décor is classy – with marvelous wooden finishing.
Nice paintings and with love to the details designed amenities decorate this room. The bath has a glass covered standing shower.
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone, sun hat, slippers, safety box, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system
Jasmine Junior Suite
The two Jasmine junior suites, located on the main deck, are regally furnished with a large floor space of 24 sqm.
After a day of excursions, immerse yourself in the Jacuzzi or step out on your balcony (2sqm) for the blue hour in the Bay.
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone, sun hat, slippers, safety box, jacuzzi, separate glass standing shower, bath robe.
These are cruise policies for Jasmine Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at child rate, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 - 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 Dec