Cruises Halong Bay 3 days is the perfect time to take a break and relax. Press the pause button on your work schedule to spare some time with your friends and family on an exclusive 3 day 2 night Easter Cruise in Halong Bay.
- Bhaya Classic Cruise: Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- Duration 3 days/2 nights
- Departure: daily
Highlights of Bhaya Classic Cruise 3 Days
- Enjoy three beautiful days exploring The Gulf of Tonkin, Halong Bay and its surroundings.
- Visit a peaceful floating village in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Swim in breathtaking Lan Ha Bay.
- Cycle through the scenic landscape of Cat Ba Island.
- Guided kayaking into caves and through karst tunnels into impressive Halong Bay.
- Complimentary 1 bottle of Chilean red wine set-up in-cabin.
- 20% discount on all spa activities.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
- 08:00 Scenic four-hour drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- 12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City.
Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic Cruise heads to Bai Tu Long Bay and Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 15:30 Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya;
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
- 17:00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
- 21:00 Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic Cruise.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
- 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise the Bay.
Have light breakfast in the Dining Room.
- 08:30 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit for the Lan Ha Bay excursion.
- 10:00 Cycling on Cat Ba Island if weather permits or guided kayaking and swimming at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise waters.
- 12:00 Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
- 13:30 Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time and tides permitting).
- 16:00 Return to Bhaya Classic.
- 17:00 The vessel cruises back through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30 Sumptuous Set-menu dinner onboard.
Day 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
- 06:15 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
- 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 8:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard.
The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Return to Hanoi.
- 15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
|Price Includes||Price Excludes|
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields