Tour code: Bhaya_Cruise
Price: 202.00 USD
Cruising with Halong Bhaya, you will have a chance to visit Bai Tu Long Bay which is quite area and has not yet been fully explored by the tourists. With various activities around, you can freely discover many interesting things not only from this village but also from surrounding area
The Bhaya is not merely a yacht; it is a unique cruising experience. Bhaya Cruises team consists of 4 Bhaya Classic vessels, with total 80 standard cabins and luxury suites. Each an every one of them are decorated with charming and meaningful accessories in order to enrich your stay in Halong.
Cruising with Halong Bhaya, you will have a chance to visit Bai Tu Long Bay which is quite area and has not yet been fully explored by the tourists. With various activities around, you can freely discover many interesting things not only from this village but also from surrounding area.
These are cruise facilities for Bhaya Cruise
|General||Services||Activities on board|
These are cruise properties for Bhaya Cruise:
|Specifications||Bhaya Classic I||Bhaya Classic II||Bhaya Classic III||Bhaya Classic IV|
|Operated since||Launch Jul 2007||Nov 2008||June 2009||Launch Apr 2009|
|Bar/ Sundeck||Teas, coffees, fresh juices, mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world.||Teas, coffees, fresh juices, mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world.||Teas, coffees, fresh juices, mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world.||Yes|
|Number of cabin||20 cabins||20 cabins||20 cabins||15 cabins|
|Deluxe cabin||18 cabins - 02 Double & 16 Twin (Convertible into Double Bed)||18 cabins - 02 Double & 16 Twin (Convertible into Double Bed)||18 cabins - 02 Double & 16 Twin (Convertible into Double Bed)||02 Double & 13 Twin (Convertible into Double Bed)|
|Royal Suite||2 cabins - Queen siz||2 cabins - Queen siz||2 cabins - Queen siz||NA|
All our Deluxe cabins and Suites are well appointed, with traditional Vietnamese hardwood creating a luxuriant warmth. Light materials and large windows ensure that each cabin is bright and airy. Hand-crafted hardwood furniture, gold and white fittings, and delicate upholstery further enhance the warmth and light in each cabin.
Our Deluxe cabin (12.5m2) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds (convertible into double bed) or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
The two sumptuous Royal Suites (16.5m2) are located in the forward section of the upper accommodation deck and offer panoramic 180° views. Each Royal Suite offers all the standard amenities of the Deluxe Cabins, plus a larger en-suite bathroom, a plush sofa, extended picture windows and an exclusive, private viewing area on the foredeck.
Additional amenities & services for Royal Suites:
- Private balcony on the Upper Deck
- Special in-room amenities
- Flower & fruit basket
- Bottle of champagne
These are cruise policies for Bhaya Cruises: Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at child rate, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 - 8:15 AM from Hanoi Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request) Other notice PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 Dec