V’Spirit means Vietnamese Spirit and the goal of V’Spirit Cruise is to show you the activities and places which are the part of our daily lives and get the feel of our country.
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 08:00 pick up from Hotel in Hanoi (Old quater)
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
- 15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
- 16h30 – 17h30: Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h30: Cruise back to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
- 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h00 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board.
- 08h30 Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
- 08h30 – 12h00 Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the beaches
- 12h00 – 14h00 Return to the day boat. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on board. Kayaking more to explore Lan Ha Bay or just leisure at the beaches.
- 14h00 – 14h30 Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
- If the weather permits, we continue along to Three Peach Beach for swimming.
- 14h30 – 16h00 Cruise back to the main boat 19h00 Enjoy dinner. Squid fishing or just laze around
- Overnight on board
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
- 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
- Get on van drive back to Hanoi. Trip finish at the hotel round 4:30 pm
What To Bring?
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields