Tour code: Legacy_Cruises
Price: 120.00 USD
Legacy cruise offers one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the length of your journey.
Special Legacy Cruises Destinations: Occupying three-quarters of the Halong Bay area, Bai Tu Long Bay is one of the three triangular peaks of the World Natural Heritage.
Bai Tu Long Bay is different from the rest of the World Natural Heritage. In Halong Bay over four hundred boats bring thousands of tourists each day so hundreds of tourists converge on the same place at the same time. At Sung Sot Cave you are likely to encounter 6 or 7 other groups of tourists in the chamber making it difficult to hear your tour guide’s talk about the geological value of the cave and how it was formed. Contrastingly Bai Tu Long Bay will charm you with its wild beauty with stone mountains, caves, long sandy beach, corals, forests, mangrove forests and lovely fishing village – and few tourists.
It is rare to find a place on Halong Bay that is as packed full of aesthetic beauty, biodiversity, and culture as Bai Tu Long Bay – an outdoor museum where more than 340 million years of history is stored and conserved with places such as: Da Xep Park, Ang Cong Dam, Thien Canh Son Cave, Quan Lan Island, and Vung Vieng fishing village…
Legacy Cruise I
Legacy Cruise II
Legacy Cruise III
These are cruise policies for Legacy Cruises Halong:
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 - 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 Dec