3 days on Flamingo Cruise will show take you to the must-see spots in Halong Bay. The cruises give you the chance to discover the beauties of fishing village, nice sandy beaches and wild Islands
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7:30 – 08:30: Our SHUTTLE BUS with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Flamingo Cruise
Day 02: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck
07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board
08.30 – 12.30 Transfer to day boat for visiting Ban Chan Island. Have 2 hours for cruising. Time for sunbathing on sundeck, enjoy beauty of the Bay. Kayaking and swimming at Ban Chan Island, a pristine natural one lapped by turquoise water (if the weather permit). Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain
12.30 Back to boat. Lunch is served, then visiting Vung Vieng Fishing Village
17.30: Return to Flamingo Cruise. Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00: Evening activities include:
- Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office.
Overnight at Flamingo Cruise
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
What To Bring?
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields