The two day trip on flamingo cruise will bring you an opportunity to explore the amazing beauties of Halong Bay- a UNESCO World Heritage and new Nature World Wonder. It will cruise you to Hoa Cuong Village, Soi Sim Beach and Coconut Three Island and as well as activities like kayaking through the area of Dark and Bright Caves for more pleasure. Itinerary also includes visiting Surprising Cave – the largest and most beautiful in Halong bay. You can get the view of spectacular sunset over the bay.
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay:
7:30 – 08:30: Our SHUTTLE BUS with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
What To Bring?
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields