This 2 days cruise with Pelican allows you to explore the charm and tranquility beauty of Halong Bay through the most famous sites on the bay.
Along the journey, you will visit Bat Cave, the amazing Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Pelican Cruise
- Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
- Departure: Daily
Day 1 : HANOI – HALONG BAY
7.30 – 19.30:Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge
Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00:Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00:End of Program for Day One.
Day 2 : HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.00 – 08.00:The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30:Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00:Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi
End of the trip.
Policy of Pelican Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check in: 10% of total tour price.
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check in: 70% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check in: 100% of total rates.
- No show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- 01 (one) child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum 02 (two) adults.
- Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parent’s room and using existing bedding.
- 75% charge of adult price from 5 to 12 years old sharing parents’ room.
- A child from 13 years old up will be considered adult.
- Shuttle Bus: Daily departure from Hanoi at 7:30 - 7:45 AM
- Check-in: Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:30 PM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields