Halong Bay, “the bay where the dragon descends into the sea'”, is a spectacular seascape in the Gulf of Tonkin. More than 2,000 islands, islets and limestone formations rise from the emerald waters, remarkably shaped by wind and waves. Visit the natural beauties of the bay onboard La Vela Classic.
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe
Halong Bay, “the bay where the dragon descends into the sea'”, is a spectacular seascape in the Gulf of Tonkin. More than 2,000 islands, islets and limestone formations rise from the emerald waters, remarkably shaped by wind and waves. Visit the natural beauties of the bay onboard Emotion Cruise. Halong Bay Emotion cruise is designed in order to give you the best service and to meet travelers demand. Enjoy the best of the landscape on the bay while relaxing on Emotion Cruise with a glass of wine and do whatever you feel like to do on your holiday. Launch in July 2008, Emotion Cruise Halong features 28 standard cabins with private bathrooms and facilities similar to boutique style hotel, a dining room with magnificent ocean view, a cozy bar and a large sundeck for relaxing. Relax on the Halong Bay Emotion Cruise by sunbathing on the crystal Blue Ocean or attractive white sand beaches. You will forget the tension of life and will have a pleasurable journey with wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, and peaceful atmosphere.
These are cruise facilities for Halong Bay La Vela Classic:
||Activities on Board
Emotion Cruise's properties:
|Cabin||28 luxury cabins|
|Spaces||dining room, bar, sundeck|
|Cruising speed||18 km/h|
La Vela Classic Policies Regulated By Asia Legend Travel
Cancellation policy by subjective factors:
- 15 days prior to departure date : 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days : 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show : 100% charge.
Cancellation policy by objective factors:
- All cruises in Ha Long Bay provide overnight accommodation services in the Bay must obtain permission from Ha Long Bay’s Management Board.
- Management Board has full rights to cancel all overnight cruises on specific day to secure the safety for tourists due to bad weather conditions such as: strong winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm… In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation notice is released before tourists depart to Ha Long Bay mean that no any services have used yet: Asia Legend Travel will refund 100%
- If the cancellation notice is informed during the trip, tourists have used some parts of service package such as transfer, lunch, day excursion trip, hotels in Ha Long… : Asia Legend Travel will only charge fee of used services and will refund for unused services
- If the trip is shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night: Asia Legend Travel will charge fee of 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services have already used and will refund for unused parts .
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Ha Long Bay in urgent circumstances and often short time notice. Therefore, Asia Legend Travel highly appreciate for your kind understandings and great co-operations.
- The annual May – July is the period of storm in Ha Long Bay with many unpredictable weather signals. Hence more cruises of course will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please kindly contact Asia Legend Travel’s consultants directly for promptly assistance if needed. We stay at utmost disposal to provide the best support to you!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 5 years old: Free of charge but limiting ONLY one child traveling with two adults. Asia Legend Travel cannot guarantee the availability of a baby cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress, child rate will be charge, but limiting one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 will be applied the full charge as cabin for adults
Shuttle Bus: Daily departure 7:45 – 8:15 AM from Hanoi Check-in group: Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM Guide: English, Vietnamese (other languages upon request) Other notice: PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%):
- Christmas Eve on annual 24 Dec
- Solar New Year Day on annual 01 Jan
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields