Halong Bay, “the bay where the dragon descends into the sea'”, is a spectacular seascape in the Gulf of Tonkin. More than 2,000 islands, islets and limestone formations rise from the emerald waters, remarkably shaped by wind and waves. Visit the natural beauties of the bay onboard La Vela Classic.
Area: Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay - Quang Ninh Province - Vietnam
Cruise type: Halong Bay Deluxe
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – La Vela Classic
08.00 Take a 3-hour scenic drive from hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay. Pick up at hotel in Hanoi by Shuttle Bus. 11.30 -12.00: Arrival in HaLong Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion by tender 12.00: Welcome cocktail on board. Check into your private cabin, while we start cruising towards Bai Tu Long Bay 13.15 -14.30: Vietnamese lunch served on board, against the stunning backdrop of limestone formations and islands such as: Coc Island, Cap De Island, Bo Cau Island, Vong Vieng fishing village. 16.00: Arrive in Vong Vieng, visit the life of local people by a sampan. Enjoy one of optional activities Available activities as:
- Visiting the village by sampan
- Swimming in Cong Troi beach
- Kite flying, relaxing on sundeck
18.00: Stop in Trong cave area /Ho Dong Tien cave area for overnight. 19.00: Have dinner with fresh seafood provided by Vong Vieng fishing villagers 20.00-24.00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Halong at night, join with one of optional activities: Realease the windlamp, fight up the fireworks, enjoy traditional music (on special occasions), enjoy barbecue (up on passenger’s request)
Day 2: Explorer More Halong Bay And Lan Ha Bay
- 6.00-6.30 Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee.
- 6.30-8.00: Buffet Breakfast is served.
- 8.00: Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight.
- 19.10: Dinner is served at the Restaurant.
- 21.00: After dinner, relax on deck.
Day 3: Cruising In Halong Bay And Back To Hanoi
- 6-6.30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
- 6.30-8.00: Start your day with an International Buffet Breakfast, then visit the cave by tender
- 8.00-8.45: Explore the Cave of Surprise (Sung Sot Cave) one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 9:00 – 9:25: Swimming/relax
- 9 :30: Cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Halong Bay
- 10:00: Check-out, clear bills
- 10.45: Depart to Halong Tourist Wharf, transferred to the restaurant by tender
- 11.30: Have lunch in a restaurant in Halong City.
- 12.30: Depart to Hanoi
- 4:00: Arrive Hanoi. The Trip ends at your hotel or transfer to airport (Upon request!).
What To Bring?
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields