This 3-day-tour gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong Bay. Tourists can have further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences
- Grayline Cruise Halong route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba National Park - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Departure: Daily
Overview: This 3-day-cruise on Gray Line Cruise Halong gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong Bay. Tourists can have further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences:
Highlights 3 Days of Gray Line Cruise:
- Discover Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba National Park
- Trekking and Cycle in Viet Hai Village, Visit floating of Vung Vieng Village (Bai Tu Long Bay)
- Explore Titov island with various leisure activities: such as swimming in the crystal bay or trekking to the top of the island.
- Visit Sung Sot cave – one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay
DAY 1: HANOI - TUAN CHAU ISLAND - BAI TU LONG BAY - VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE - HALONG BAY
7:45 - 08:00: Shuttle bus pick up at hotel
12:15: Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier, Tuan Chau island, Halong city. Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer by tender to Grayline Halong Cruise-welcome drink. Cruise briefing and check in cabins for tourists.
13:00: Enjoy set lunch while cruising to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
15:00: Arrive Vung Vieng - the most beautiful fishing village in Halong bay. You will take the rowing boat trip and pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre, meet and see the local life, enjoy the magnificent landscape with limestone mountains and sea caves. Luxury kayaks are available for people who want to discover the village by themselves.
16:15: Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave.
16:45 - 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( weather condition ), relax on the sundeck for fantastic views and sunset photo opportunities.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Luxury buffet BBQ dinner ( available for group 10 pax + ) is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities include: film entertainment in the outdoor bar at approximately 21.00; Board and card games are available; Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. End of the program of Day 1. Accommodation on Grayline Cruise Halong Deluxe Cabin
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY - CAT BA NATIONAL PARK - HALONG BAY
06:30: Greeting dawn on the Bay, join the Tai Chi class, if the weather condition allows or upon guest’s request.
07:30: Light breakfast with menu of: Bread, pastries, bacon, ham, egg, juice, tea or coffee, sausage…
08:30: Transfer to Gray Line day boat - Depart for Lan Ha bay, a small and peaceful bay. Sailing straight to Viet Hai village, a small village on the mountain, far away from center belongs to Cat Ba island, Hai Phong. Tourists will be overweelmed by the fantastic beauty of Lan Ha Bay. Lan Ha bay is different with hundreds of small beaches where you can come to swim, go kayaking...
10:00: Arrive at Viet Hai pier - take bicycle trip through untouched forests and wildlife (4km) to village that locates on a small valley of moutain with great landscape among rice fiield, buffalos, famers.
10:30 - 12:00: Trekking in the core of Cat ba National forest to Bat cave. tourists can enjoy village scenery, then trekking back the village(800m/1way).
12:30: Enjoy village scenery, trekking in the core of Cat Ba National Forest to Bat cave, then trekking back the village (800m/ 1 way). Enjoy lunch with local seafood.
14:30 - 17:30: Visit Dark Cave by kayaking and swimming near the boat in new fresh environment with special feeling among wide blue sea water.
16:00: Cruise back to our overnight anchorage near Drum Cave.
18:00: Relax and enjoy sunset on the Sundeck. Cooking class will be showed.
19:00: Dinner is served with a variety of Halong seafood.
20:00: Take part in a huge number of evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board and card games, squid fishing, karaoke singing on Star bar with various languages: English, Spanish, Russian, French...
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave area. End of the program of Day 2.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - AMAZING CAVE - HANOI
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast breakfast include Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit Amazing cave ( Hang Sung Sot ) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 - 10:30: Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
10:00: Farewell Buffet brunch and hope to serve tourist soon again.
11:30: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge before land transfer to Hanoi. End of services.
15:45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
- Private cabin for 3 days
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 light breakfasts, 1 brunch
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
- Shuttle transfer Hanoi - Ha Long City (journey about 3.5-4 hours including 1 rest stop), departing from Hanoi office, 125 Hong Ha street at 7:45 daily and from Halong office, Tuan Chau Marina at 12:00 daily. Please book further.
- For safety: First aid kit is available in Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
These are cruise policies for Gray Line Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- Prior 20 day: 10% of total price
- From 19 days to 8 days: 30% of total price
- From 7 days to 4 days: 50% of total price
- From 3 days and no show: 100% of total prce
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 6 years old: Free of charge
- Child from 6 - 11 years old: charge 60 USD/ childred (extra bed on request)
- Children from 6 -11 years stay at private cabin :75% of total price
- Children above 12 years must pay full adult rate.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults
- Shuttle Bus :Daily departure at 7.30 AM from Hanoi
- Check-in: 12.00 PM~12.30 PM
- Check-out: 10.00 AM~10.30 AM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide
Thank you for your interest in Asia Legend Travel. Please complete the below form or click here if you prefer to contact us by email. One of our Travel Consultants will tailor make your request within 24 hours.Asterisk (*) denote required fields