Day 1: Hanoi – Halong
Pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:h00 am for a four-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Upon arrival in Halong City, we transfer to to a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the opportunity to take in the stunning scenery of this UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. While on board, we will be served a sumptuous fresh, local seafood lunch followed by a swim and explore some of the limestone caves in this area. When the sun comes down we drop anchor for the night nearby a remote island.
- 12h30: Check-in registration at getting on junk
- 13h00: Have lunch with welcome wine.
- 14h00: A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay
- 15h00. Visit to Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, round over Tuan Chau island, or Sungsot cave Have a s wim at lovely beaches. A fternoon tea with pastries on the sundeck or in the restaurant and drink before dinner
- 18h00: Junk cruise ankor by the lagoon
- 19h00: Enjoy 4 course dinner and overnight on Bai Tho Junk.
Day 2: Explore Halong Bay
- 08 h00: Enjoy breakfast while cruising
- 09h00: Free at leisure for swimming.
- 10h00: Another wonderful cruise to visit Tortoise island , Man’s head island , Bo nau cave , Luon cave.
- 12h30: Enjoy 4 course fresh seafood lunch.
- 14h00: Visit Ba Ham lake, have a swim at Three peaches beach
- 16h00 Free leisure for fishing and drinking
- 18n00 Have dinner and overnight on board. Bai tho Junks cabin
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Rise to the sound of the ocean welcoming another lovely day. We breakfast over sunrise:
- 07 h30: Junk boat once again sets sail through breathtaking secluded Halong bay
- 08h00: Enjoy breakfast while cruising
- 9h00: Visit Bai tu long Bay , Teapot island , Chopstiks island , Bai tho mountain.
- 11h00: Return to Halong city and have lunch on board.
- 11h45: Back to Halong wharf and disembark .Free time for Shopping .
- 12h45 Getting in bus for transferring back to Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi by 16h30. Drop off at your hotel. The trip concludes in Hanoi.
|Inclusive||Exclusive||What to bring?|